Monday 20 June 2016

What Summer Anime (2016) I Am Looking Forward To

Hey All!

This is GothicJazz again. Recently, the anime released in Spring 2016 most of them were meh. There were some that I enjoyed but really none got me super addicted. I have not watched all of the Spring anime and there are a few that I am keen on watching later. Having said this, Summer 2016 anime seems quite promising. There are few that I'm quite hyped about.

1. D-Gray Man Hallow


Credits: http://myanimelist.net/anime/32370/DGray-man_Hallow/pics

I can't even describe my hype for this anime! If you've read my introduction before, you would have realise I am a huge HUGE D-Gray Man fan! Long long ago, there has been rumours that D-Gray Man will be renewing after the abrupt end from the previous anime. Of course, there was no legitimate news of renewing the anime. I can't remember when it was revealed (2015?) but i came across this news that they will be renewing it! I also watched the teaser trailer. Okay, the art style changed quite a bit but seeing the characters come together especially Allen Walker (screams internally) it brings so much nostalgia! I really really cannot wait for this anime to come out on 5th of July (Regular broadcast).

(For more information: http://myanimelist.net/anime/32370/DGray-man_Hallow)



2. Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen

Credit: http://myanimelist.net/anime/32189/Danganronpa_3__The_End_of_Kibougamine_Gakuen_-_Mirai-hen/pics

The art style of this anime has always been very interesting (blood that is not red?). It has a very colourful palette and the plot is quite clever. After watching season 1,  I am quite excited to watch this anime. I'm not so sure about what happened to season 2, I saw some news that it was initially planned but instead they when ahead with 3? It seems to me like a Sherlock Holmes type anime complimented exaggerated deaths similar to Final Destination. Episode 1 will be on July 11th.

(For more information:
 http://myanimelist.net/anime/32189/Danganronpa_3__The_End_of_Kibougamine_Gakuen_-_Mirai-hen)


3. Orange




I've read the manga before so the plot is quite familiar to me. But still I'm quite interested if the anime will go accordingly or will divert away. What makes me interested is because of the feels I had when I read the manga. It has this very sweet plot where the heroine receives a letter that she will write 10 years later in the future. The contents depict how she was not able to prevent the death of her friend (the new transfer student). The theme of "causes and consequences" makes this anime stand out a bit more and i really look forward to it. First episode is on 4th of July.

(For more information: http://myanimelist.net/anime/32729/Orange)


Here are the 3 anime I am looking forward to for the summer! Hope you all enjoyed it and feel free to share your summer picks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment