Monday 20 June 2016

Introduction of GothicJazz31

Hi all, this is GothicJazz31 speaking.  This is a new project for me and i'm really a newbie at this sort of stuff so bear with me. I love reading and watching movies and television series. I'm sure there are plenty of similar blogs about manga and anime around but hey, I just want to spread to love around. In actual fact not many of my friends actually are a fan of manga or anime so this is just a cool platform for me to talk about one of my passion! :) For me, I'm really into not all, but quite a wide range of genres. I may be no expert but i can offer you my personal (subjective) opinions about a certain manga/ anime. 

Hope we can have fun together from this adventure! 

From
GothicJazz31

(Next blog will be about my journey with anime/manga)

No comments:

Post a Comment